Saturday, January 29, 2011

100th post - New army test mini

So this is my 100th post. Fancy. I was planning on posting pics of my completed Lucas the trickster, but well...I got side tracked. It happens often. When federal tax refund comes, I'm getting some brand spanking new mini's and starting a new army! I'm going to be working on a "counts as" Blood Angels force that I like to call.....

Blood Knights!

Below are test mini pics of what I believe to be my final color scheme.






I settled on a split scheme, because I think it gives it the knightly quality the army needs, with the metallic side like shinny knightly armor and the left side dipped in blood. 

Here is my first attempt at a scheme.


I had the knight thing going on, but not the Blood thing! 

And for giggles, here's some old blood angel figures I painted over 20 years ago (I've always been a fan). Maybe some of these will get the repaint treatment and appear in my new army.

This poor guy came out more pink then red. 



 Stay tuned for more from the Blood Knights!

No comments: