Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Space Wolves - Army showcase


It's been a while since paint brush touched a space wolf, as I've been doing other projects lately. Over the course of painting the Space wolf army I took many pictures along the way. Some decent,some not so great. So I wanted to take them all out and try and get some better pictures. I think these came out pretty well. This is probably as good as I'm going to get with my current camera. So here they are. Enjoy....

Iron priest on (cyber) thunder wolf

Canis Wolfborn

Hamish Blackwolf


Arjac Rockfist

Logan Grimar - the great wolf

Rune Priest

Thunder-wolf cavalry

Cyber wolves

Lone wolf

Long fangs

more long fangs

and....more long fangs

Wolf guard

more wolf guard

Grey Hunters
Razorbacks w/twin link plasma & las cannon

Rhinos


3 comments:

jabberjabber said...

Very cool looking army you have there! Congrats!

Night Runner said...

Great army you've got there. I especially like the Grey hunters - excellent!

Night Runner said...

Great army! The Grey Hunters are my favourite, excellent pack paint up.