Friday, April 23, 2010

The Big RE-Paint

After much deliberation, I have completed converting my space wolves from the old colorful scheme to my new and improved more cohesive scheme.

Below are before and after pics of the Grey hunters


After

Before:
After:
My main objective was to be a little less rainbow, and a little more down to earth with the brown leather instead of the yellow leather. I used metal for the tubes instead of green. Now the only green is for my plasma guns which makes them stand out more. It was a little bit of work but overall, I am very pleased with the results.

1 comment:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

At first I couldn't really tell the differences, but once I read what you did, I see the changes now.
I like the new, "darker" look to them with the truer colors.
Nice work.