Thursday, April 8, 2010

Long Fangs complete



Unit of Long Fangs complete. Though I normally field them as 2x(1 squad leader & 5 Missile launchers). Until I get some more missile dudes, the Las Cannons are "counts as" missile launchers. 


They belong to Harald Deathwolf's Great Company. I created the symbol by applying the Logan Grimar transfer. I used Yellow ink to color the white moon in, as the translucent ink does not mess up the detail of the black wolf, then blocked off the sun with little mechrite red triangles. finally I touched up the sun with Golden yellow.

Long Fangs Pack marking. The Marine in MK6 armor is from the very first plastic space marine box set I bought years ago. He has been patiently waiting for his time to shine!


1 comment:

Big Jim said...

Your Long Fangs are looking fantastic. I really like the crisp paint scheme!

-Jim